1)Final work Ａ１panel ×３
2)Other supporting materials (including design brochure, video, electronic model, etc.) can be submitted in soft copies(If you have).
Layout and Format Requirements：
1) The panel size shall be A1 (594mm x 841mm) Landscape orientation, 3 panels required for each submission. If more than 3 panels are submitted, only the first 3 panels shall be taken. Provide panels that can fully express the creative intention of the work, such as general layout, renderings, plan, elevation, section drawing, enlarged key drawing and diagrams, etc., as well as design description (combined within the panel) of about 500 words, there are no limits on the scale and effect of all drawings on panel.
2) Other supporting materials (including design brochure, video, electronic model, etc.) can be submitted in soft copies(If you have).
3) Please submit the drawing layout (300 dpi, long side is more than 1500 pixels) in the version of jpg. and name the picture according to the content (such as XXX plan 1)．
4)Please download and fill in the Quality-City International Young Designer Competition Project Information form as required, and submit it with the final entry.
1) Please submit one file in the format of zip or rar and the file size should be between 50mb-100mb. This file should contain four folders, they are:
(1)Drawings: Three drawings, name the drawings according to the content (such as XXX plan 1/2/3)
(2)Identification: Scanned ID photo(s) /Passport(s)/Student Cards
(3)TXT: Quality-City International Young Designer Competition Project Information form
(4)Others: Scanned copy of Declaration of Original Work. Please make sure ALL team members sign on the Declaration of Original Work.
2) Please submit the digital edition of drawings and other documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org